Bewitch 6550 Integrated Amplifier - 2016 NEW VERSION
Embarrass your friend's GBP5000 big boy sound system with this GBP689 tube amplifier,
this is one of the best pound for pound British designed Class A operation amplifier Bewitch 6550 by miles.
It uses the mighty Russian Electro-Harmonix 6550 (KT88) valves in an Ultra linear push pull configuration,
the combination of sturdy power ,clarity and modern looking are the distinguishing features.
The output can be configured as 4 or 8 ohm speakers, the output stage can also be switched to triode mode,
it will further line arises the operation of the valves for higher sensitivity speakers.
It can also be used as an excellent stereo power amplifier when the volume control is fully turned up,
the well built output transformers also give extremely wide bandwidth,
which allows very solid low frequency response came along with sweetest reproduction of timbre.
The perfect match for the Tung-Sol original, offering excellent linearity,
power handling capacity and heat dissipation.
Four-pillar construction and mica spacers help maintain a rugged mechanical reliability.
Classic tone is sustained at a prolonged, high output.
A new leaded glass compound is utilized to maintain vacuum integrity,
balanced performance and ensure long life.
- Input Power : 230V-240V ONLY
- Output Power : ULTRA LINEAR 60W x 2 / TRIODE 30W x 2
- Output Tube : 6550 x 4 Russian tubes
- Frequency : 13Hz-60KHz(-1dB)
- Signal/Noise Ratio : 89dB
- Input/Driver Tube : 5Z4P x 2, 6N8P x 2, 6N9P x 2
- Input Sensitivity : 500mv
- Input Impedance : 100k ohm
- Output Impedance : 8 ohm & 4 ohm
- Harmonic Distortion : 0.1%
- Source Input : Tape, CD and Aux
- Size Dimension : W 350mm x H 165mm x L 436mm
- Colour : Black
- Weight : 28kg
- Packing Includes : All Tubes & 1.5m Power Cord
One year factory warranty + extra three years factory parts warranty. (Amplifier Only)