Muzishare R10 is a full-featured electronic tube decoder that combines more than ten years Muzishare tuning aesthetic, follow the Muzishare X series of the usual shape, square high-key, aluminum body, noble and simple, the whole machine with imports Materials and decoding system uses today's highly acclaimed US ESS Saber ES9018 decoder chip, a 6Z4 gall bladder rectifier, 4 12AU7 tube amplification output, the medical-grade cattle supply, PCM 32bit / 384KHZ HD audio format decoding, which is a Bile rectifier pure tube output decoder, the resolving power is in place, vocal positioning, the knot is clear, the overtone details rhyme rich, taste very good place, medium frequency density is not arrogant, elegant and shiny string music, big dynamic The performance of control is not vague.
This machine features:
First, the use of imported EI core -196 ℃ cryogenic medical-grade isolation cow shield metal shield power independent power supply, the effective filter current impact, interference, so that low-frequency bouncing force, enhanced control, knot-rich;
Second, the use of the United States ESS 32bit 192khz ES9018S DAC high-speed computing decoder chip; use the United States BB OPA2604AP op amp.
Third, the use of the program of the United States XMOS XS1_L1_128TQFP chip XMOS asynchronously (asynchronous) USB 32bit 192khz decoder chip.
Four, R10 input signal has 5 groups of options: AES / EBU (balanced), BNC (coaxial), USB (computer), OPTICAL (optical shift), COXIAL coaxial; two parallel RCA output, a XLR balanced output ;
Fifth, the use of a 6Z4 tube rectifier, 4 pairs of 12AU7 accurate matching tube output.
Six, R10 In addition to unmatchable superb sound, but also sounding, is regarded as a simple look of artwork. The main material of the chassis is high-quality rigid steel plate. The top of the machine is made of high-tech aluminum alloy. The panel is made of high-grade aluminum by the CMC computer. The new metal buttons use expensive square buttons.
ESS 9018 DAC chip
● XMOS asynchronously USB 192KHz
● Sampling rate: 32bit 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz, 176.4KHz, 192KHz
● five groups of signal input options: AES / EBU, BNC, USB, OPTICAL, COXIAL
● LCD display
● specially designed EI cryogenic power transformers
● analog circuit tube 6Z4 rectifier circuit
● Tube output circuit using four 12AU7 tube
ESS's ES9018 is the industry's highest performing 32-bit audio DAC solution designed for use in Blu-ray players, audio preamplifiers, A / V receivers, and professional applications such as recording systems, mixing controllers and digital audio workstations. Featuring a patented 32-bit Hyperstream DAC architecture and time-domain jitter eliminator, the ES9018 offers up to 135dB of signal-to-noise ratio (DNR) and -120dB of THD + N for PCM data, DSD and SPDIF data inputs with input sample rates up to 200kHz , Power consumption is less than 100mW.
Muzishare R10 DAC Tube Decoder
- Sampling rate: 32bit 44.1KHz 48KHz 88.2KHz 96KHz 176.4KHz 192KHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Tube 0.5%
- Machine Frequency Response: 15Hz ~ 50kHz
- Signal to noise ratio: 98dB
- Dynamic range: 120dB
- Input impedance: 75Ω
- Output impedance: tube 2KΩ
- Output voltage: tube 2.5V + -0.5dB
- Machine volume (W × D × H): (415X340X110) MM3
- Net weight: 10kg
- Power consumption: 35W
- Working conditions: Temperature: 0 ℃ ~ 40 ℃ Humidity: 20% ~ 80%
- Storage conditions: Temperature: -20 ℃ ~ 70 ℃ Humidity: 20% ~ 90%