YAQIN MC-100B-GB Integrated Power Amplifier
Awesome and powerful 60 watt per channel dual mono power amp.
Two separate amps with two separate power supplies on one chassis.
Beautiful styling with bright copper lacquered chassis and huge potted transformers with curved aluminum tube cage
Front panel inputs to bypass internal preamp so you can use your own preamp or source directly to power amps
Switchable from 60 watts Ultra linear to 30 watts pure triode mode
Very powerful amplifier that will drive any speaker with authority. Great frequency extension and bass control.
- User-selected amplifier modes, UT (Ultra linear) mode provides greater output power and TR (Triode) mode does smooth and rich sound.
- Class A push-pull power amplifier to reduce distortion;
- User-selected pure post-stage and integrated modes;
- Utilizes the audiophile capacitors and high quality metal precision resistors dedicated for audio frequency;
- Output transformers manufactured with Japanese silicon steel sheet and oxygen-free enameled copper and high quality lacquer, which offer a wide dynamic range at full rated output;
- Independent power supply for each channel.
- Beautiful heavy duty chassis (stainless steel top, steel buttom) and aluminum panel and bezels;
- Provides user adjustable bias, test points and tool to refine bias of the output tubes.
- Input Power : 110v-240v AVAILABLE
- Tubes : KT88-98 × 4 (Output Tubes)
6N8P × 4 (Drivers and Cathode followers)
12AX7B × 2 (Voltage amplifiers)
- Maximum Output : 30W per channel (8Ω and Triode Mode)
60W per channel (8Ω and Ultra linear Mode)
- Output Jacks : Two channels with two groups gold plated jacks
- Output Impedance : 4Ω and 8Ω
- Input Jacks : Gold plated isolated RCA jacks, 4 groups (CD, DVD, Tape, and Tuner) on rear, and 1 group on front as the input of post-stage mode
- Input Sensitivity : 0.25V in integrated mode (CD, DVD, and Tuner)
0.6V in pure post-stage mode (Front input connectors)
- Distortion of Harmonic Wave : ≤1.5%
- Frequency Response : 5Hz ~ 80KHz (-2dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio : 90dB (A weight)
- Power Consumption : 250W
- Net Weight : 28kg
- Shipping Weight : 30kg
- Shipping Dimension: 60cm x 52cm x 36cm
- A YAQIN MC-100B unit
- A Power cable
- A Manual
- Hex screw drivers to mount the cover cage and to adjust bias
One year factory warranty + extra three years factory parts warranty. (Amplifier Only)