YAQIN MS-23B MM RIAA Phono Stage
Plus low noise, low distortion and accurate RIAA for a dynamic crystalline sound.
- Ability to work with an MM cartridge or a high output MI (Moving Iron) cartridge turntable;
- This phono stage can be used with an integrated amplifier which has volume control.
- Employ DC filaments power supply to minimize humming noise.
- Adopts conventional active RIAA equalization in phono stage circuit;
- Power transformers manufactured with silicon steel sheet and high quality oxygen-free enamelled copper wire;
- Utilizes the audiophile capacitors, such as Japanese Nippon Chemi-con capacitor filters, and high quality metal precision resistors dedicated for audio frequency;
- Beautiful aluminum heavy duty chassis and faceplate.
- Model : MS-23B
- Packing Includes : All the Tubes & Standard Power Cord
- Input Power : 110V-240V AVAILABLE
- Colour : Black Body
- Size Dimension : 17cm(W) x 20cm(D) x 12cm(H)
- Tubes : 12AX7B × 2
- Output Voltages : 500mV (400Hz)
- Output Jacks : One group of gold plated RCA jacks
- Input Sensitivity : ≤4mV (400Hz) when voltage is 500mV
- Input Jacks : 1 group plus a grounding terminal
- Distortion of Harmonic : ≤0.11%(400Hz input)
- Cartridge Suitability : MM (Moving Megnet) cartridge
- Frequency Response : RIAA standard characters
- Signal Noise Ratio : >85dB (A weight)
- Weight : 3.5kg
One year factory warranty + extra three years factory parts warranty. (Amplifier Only)